Registration deadline already passed.
Thank you for your interest. Please join us for public events during the workshop or “Like” us on Facebook to hear about our future activities!
More info –>
Organizers will provide accommodation, food, reimbursement of travel costs, material necessary for work (except of laptop), printing of TypoTopo workshop results for all selected participants (max 18 students).
We require your active participation on workshop throughout its duration, to bring your own laptop, your collaboration on preparation of workshop results including presentation and final exhibition. The workshop language is English.
We recommend to make sure that your school will allow your participation, to bring some pocket money for personal use (30 – 50 Eur), and to get travel insurance.
Deadline for registration: 12 October 2011
Announcement to all applicants: 15 October 2011
Participants’ arrival: 23 October 2011 evening
Workshop duration: 24 – 29 October 2011
Departure: 30 October 2011
Who can participate:
- Field of study – Students of visual communication, graphic design, typography
- Experience – higher classes (minimum 3rd year of study, ideally bachelor degree), at least basic experience with creation of fonts
- Country preferences – V4 countries (PL, CZ, SK, HU) + their neighboring countries (contact us if you are from a different country and want to participate)
Before you fill this online Application Form, please do the following:
– Scan the document confirming you are student of visual communication (max 1 MB, JPG)
– Prepare PDF with examples of your work for uploading to online form (max 1 MB, PDF) or link to your porfolio.
- Fill online Application Form (deadline: 12 October 2011)
- Wait for notification by 15 October 2011. Organisers will get in touch with all student to inform them if they were selected to attend this workshop.